Life off the social security grid has its ups and its down.
Every time I made any major change in my life it one way or the other has meant a change in my financial situation one way or the other. Sometimes in plain cash and other times in security or risks.
The fact that I am not alone and so to speak travel with children makes it all less romantic and a big reality checker.
So in my new chapter of my life – without the safety net of any type of parental or family security to return home to if things get rough – the first thing to reinvent is my economy.
How badly do I want certain responsibilities? How bad to I want or need certain things? How bad do I want security? How bad do I want my children to have, do or experience particular things?
So here we go – my bad wish list:
- I want to feel at peace with people around me
- I want it to be stress free (also from a health perspective)
- I want to feel supported and have some sort of safety.
- I want to be able to leave a situation that is not agreeing with me if need be.
- I want to feed my soul not killing it.
- I want my children to be able to go to whatever school they want and to learn from whatever teacher they seek.
- I want for all of us to afford books, education and learning in whatever forms.
- I want a strong antenna and a good phone and internet.
- I want to help where I can without thinking about it twice.
- I want to have, maintain and keep my animals.
- I want to eat and exercise whatever I set my mind to even if it means I have to order it or go somewhere.
- I want to go through life being creative and joyful in all my doings.
- I want to sleep well, safe and at peace every day.
- I want it to be something there in regards of financial safety for my children and animals when I would leave this earth.
- I want my animals to be mobile and have access to transport.
This is what my soul urges for – badly – right now. So let’s explore and get to it.
330 signals to go.